Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Somewhere in the middle of writing my annual departmental report(umm...helping the HOD) and running around with posters and attending as many classes as i could...or rather not attending them and getting attendance by turning up at crucial moments and and running to camp with my laundry.....i had a flash of an idea for a blogpost which is now gone. just vanished from my head.
but the best part of today was when i went to give the laudry man my laundry. he was eating so i asked him if i should come later. he looked up and said, come eat. awesome.

4 comments:

  1. a sign of mourning for that lost blogpost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, daughter!

    @pal: Awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. me gets adopted everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete