Sunday, May 24, 2009

And then I turned 19

Warm fuzzy feeling. Good feeling. Heartfelt love radiating out towards everyone who wished me.

have to mention
Suki's gift/wish- http://the-light-of-happiness.blogspot.com/2009/05/friends-are-many.html#comment-form
Vineet's message, after a friendship based on insults and football rivalry, suddenly telling me to have a great day.
Sattwick's gloomy wish which almost alarmed me, 'Soon you will be in your twenties and people will expect you to act all mature and grown-up', till I realized he was talking about himself more than wishing me.
Trisha, 'damn u'r getting old'. 

Happy Birthday to me. 
Happy Birthday to me. Tune impaired as always, I finally sing to myself on the blog.

And for everyone who's asking what I did...We went to my grandfather's flat and it was cleaned. Yes, that is what me and my family did. Then we ate.

I also discovered what is now my latest favourite quote in a bookstore: "Some people think football is a matter of life and death- i can assure u, it's much more serious than that." - Bill Shankly.

1 comment:

  1. I guess ur turning 19 and worse-- ur turning SENTIMENTAL. So much emo wasnt at all xpected. I guess at 19 ur learning to feel. :D

    ReplyDelete