Monday, July 26, 2010

malfunctions with ones wardrobe. strange examples from real life

Today i set out for college with a huge laundry bundle in tow. Around eleven I realized that I left it somewhere. I spent the next hour of electronics class wondering where I had lost my clothes and worrying about what I would wear for the rest of the year. The moment class was over I rushed out and ran to the hostel. The warden had kept the stinky clothes carefully in her office and didnt seem surprised when I said they were mine! i reached the solid state class quite late as a consequence. The prof shot me a dirty look that said "AHA. YOU. WHO BUT YOU COULD ARRIVE LATE FOR THE 1ST CLASS OF THE YEAR". I gave her a look that said ...well it was my retarded look.


Last week.
Toto, Gaga and Pal decide to catch a movie the day before college reopens. It's raining really hard but the plan must not be abandoned. So they reach the mall dripping wet.
Suffice it to say that people look really really shocked when they walk into a ladies room in a mall to see a gaga drying two pairs of trousers underneath the hand blow dryer machine with the help of the attendant lady, a toto jumping around pantless and running into the cubicles shrieking whenever women walk in and a pal who throws the toto out mercilessly because the toto ran into the cubicle she was sheltering in because the pal needs to pee. Life is embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment