Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My brother is firmly convinced that I cannot, just cannot, be related to him.
I mean hello! Hasn't he noticed that everyone in school thinks he isn't a bengali, a problem I always complained about too. And he looks a lot like me except for that 1 foot extra length. And I'm one of the three people who get all his jokes. One of the other two happens to be our father.
So he happens to be gifted musically. Well I am a musical retard. I do find the guitar too big to hold comfortably. And I've always had stubby fingers and I just can't stretch them enough to hold the 'C chord' (I think that's the chord..hmm). And so yeah I hit upon the solution of keeping the guitar on a stool and trying to learn the chords holding it like a cello.
Guess what? It works.

No comments:

Post a Comment