Sunday, July 5, 2009

A few years ago, our school took us to a trip to a science museum. I remember standing on some gizmo which displayed your heart rate. The thing was at 60, the guy before me's rate. Then I stood. It decreased straight down, down into the 30's. I clearly remember someone beside me grinning and saying, "You're dying". I got off the stupid thing then.

................................

Back in school to meet my old games teacher. Two days ago. The school is buying equipment for a new gym. Sir tells me to try the treadmill. I start running, sir switches on the monitor. He looks at it, turns his blank stare to me and says,"Your heart beat is zero." I stare at him and yell "DEADBODY! Sir." Sir looks at the delivery guy with the exact same expression and says,"The monitor doesn't work."

1 comment:

  1. School? Gym? The Bhavan's I left is no more. The me who left Bhavan's is being slowly decimated.

    ReplyDelete