Thursday, February 3, 2011

Superhero vs Genius

A train of thought was put into motion by my roommate's boyfriend yesterday.
So he's a superhero. I'm a genius. (No, I mean it.)
He insists she's his sidekick. I insist that can't be. I get dibs. I'm a genius. Plus I knew her first but that's less important.
I mean where would superheroes be without the geniuses? Who would design the spider suit? (Okay, spiderman's a genius and a superhero rolled into one. Which btw, is WHY he is awesome.) But who would make the cutting edge car and the almost-mind-reading-capable computer?
Hah. Don't make fun of us because we wear glasses and don't have the biceps. One day we will take over the universe. With math.

2 comments:

  1. the geeks will truly inherit the earth, amen. or what's left after they (we?) are done playing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's left shall be fixed by the geeks. hoohoohaha. annihilate the others. NOW!

    ReplyDelete