Tuesday, October 5, 2010

!

Life is too weird.


I happen to be one party in a bet that involves either the winner or the loser eating two beefsteaks. Nobody knows if the winner or the loser eats the two beefsteaks. Because one beefsteak is easy and two are difficult to finish.
Attempts at fixing a bet commissioner have not been successful simply because we know all our mutual friends can be bought too easily.
I don't even know if i want to win or lose this bet now.


Then my guitar got stuck inside it's case. I mean, does that really happen to real people? You struggle with the zip for thirty whole minutes of your life and the guitar is still stuck inside. No help from giggling/chuckling/laughing hysterically boy at other end of phone line while you struggle to open the zip. (Chivalry is dead) And this leads to me screaming that the zip isn't as small as zips on pants and therefore harder to struggle with so he should shut up. Which in turn leads to argument about whether it is possible to get stuck inside pants with zips. He insists I must have been, otherwise I wouldn't have brought it up. I insist that I wear pants with strings not zips. Lies, all. But I have been stuck inside pants with strings, they knot and knots are not easy to undo. Man, depressing. Guitar still stuck inside case. ARGHHH


Then I have taken to carrying my ChelseaFC bag around. This leads to tiffs with strangers.
"Excuse Me"
"Yes"
"Are you a Chelsea fan?"
"Yeah. I'm not just randomly carrying this bag..." (NO I'm a dumb girl carrying my brother's bag and I dont know what chelseafc means)
"I hate chelsea"
"So you're ManU?"
"Yeah"
"WE'RE PLAYING BETTER. ADMIT IT. ADMIT IT."
slightly embarrassed pause...
"Yes. You are" ..... (you are what? playing better/ insane because you shout at strangers who support ManU)

1 comment:

  1. find a vegan bet commissioner. and yes i know you know what fc stands for.

    ReplyDelete